- 9.30am - 9.50am Prayer Meeting: an opportunity to begin the day with prayer
- 10.30am - 11.40am Morning Worship: lively interactive worship and teaching for the whole family followed by tea, coffee and biscuits. Children have their own interactive teaching session from about 11.05 to 11.40.
- 10.00am - 11.30am Parents and Toddlers (term time only)
- 7.30pm - 8.45pm Bible Study (please ring to confirm 07726 580034)
- 1.00pm - 3.00pm CAMEO (Come And Meet Each Other) light lunch followed by an enjoyable hour. To help cover costs there is a charge of £2.50 for the lunch and meeting (50 pence if you just come to the meeting at 1.45pm)
- Singing Group rehearsals happen at 7.30pm on Thursday evening, but not every week! Please phone 07726 580034 for precise details of rehearsal times and dates. These rehearsals are open to anyone, and those attending are welcome to sing with the group when it contributes to Sunday Morning worship.
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm SPARKS for children in school years R - 3, and their siblings and carers. Admission £1.00
- 6.00pm - 7.15pm Junior Club for those in school years 3-6. Admission £1.00
- 7.30pm - 9.00pm BLAZE Youth Club for those in school years 7-11. Admission £1.00